Events / Activities
CAUCULT team takes part in the workshop on Cross-Cutting topics
29-31 May 2014
Today the RMCBU starts its workshop, the very last one in the cycle of Workshops on Cross-Cutting Themes for the grant projects. The overarching aim of the Cross-Cutting Themes Workshop cycle has been to contribute to the investigation of transversal issues of culture development, cultural diversity, democratisation, social and economic development, governance, gender and environment as well as local ownership of grant project outputs and sustainability within the scope of Programme’s overall sustainability.
This final Workshop hosts representatives of six grant projects with 30 months duration, in particular:
- Caucasus Cultural Initiatives Network (CAUCULT),
- Directors Across Borders (DAB),
- Equal Opportunities for National Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups in Realising Cultural Rights: Richness through Diversity,
- Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues,
- Sustainable Development of Local Communities through the Actualisation of the Cultural Heritage,
- Sustainable Public Areas for Culture in Eastern Countries (SPACES),
as well as over 50 reps of project beneficiaries, stakeholders, Ministries of Culture of Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine, and representatives of local and regional authorities and NGOs.
The topics at the table will cover broader sustainability of projects’ outcomes and outputs; local ownership of the projects; audience development and cultural leadership; culture and democracy; synergies derived from direct cooperation among the projects; outlines of country-based culture strategies based on results of projects’ implementation in individual EaP countries; sustainability of the EaP Culture Programme; typical transversal themes (gender; nature, youth).
See the event agenda here